Diane M. D'Amico
Direct Line: (781) 943-3147
Fax: (781) 943-3188
Diane litigates and negotiates all aspects of family law including divorce, paternity, modifications, contempts, inter-state removal and restraining orders. Specifically, Diane
- Specializes in in high conflict custody disputes including cases with domestic violence, child abuse and mental health issues.
- Handles cases involving complex business and real estate valuations.
- Represents individuals on child support and alimony.
- Guides and counsels individuals on department of children and family services investigations.
- Drafts and negotiates prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Advises on guardianship and conservatorship matters,
Beginning with her years as an assistant district attorney, Diane has gained extensive trial experience.
Diane represents individuals at Juvenile Court in matters involving clerks’ hearings, children in need of services, restraining orders, misdemeanors and felonies.
Diane has received repeated recognition as a Massachusetts Rising Star in Boston Magazine and has been a guest lecturer at Suffolk University Law School and Boston College Law School on issues related to child custody.
As a trained mediator and a member of the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation, Diane provides confidentiality to clients seeking a different process.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Bridgewater State College, B.S.
- Rubin and Rudman LLP
- White, Inker, Aronson, PC
- Middlesex District Attorney’s Office
- Norfolk District Attorney’s Office
Professional and Community Involvements
- American Bar Association - member
- Massachusetts Bar Association - member
- Women’s Bar Association - member
- Boston Bar Association - member