Claire has more than a decade of experience representing clients in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, paternity, child support, alimony, restraining orders, removal, modification and contempt actions. She specializes in :
- Representing clients in high conflict family law disputes involving asset division, complex business valuation, alimony, support, and custody disputes.
- Representing clients in cases involving domestic violence and restraining orders.
- Representing client in interstate custody/removal actions.
- Representing clients in mediation proceedings.
- Representing clients in negotiating and drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Counseling clients in custody matters involving the Department of Children and Families.
Claire is a Guardian ad litem investigator for the Probate and Family Court in contested custody matters.
Claire was recognized annually from 2005 - 2014 by Boston magazine as a “Massachusetts Rising Star.” Boston magazine also included Claire in its 2013-2014 editions of “Super Lawyers” and “Top Women Attorneys in Massachusetts.”
For parties seeking voluntary alternative dispute resolution of their contested family law matters, Claire offers confidential family law mediation and conciliation. Claire is a mediator and a member of the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Greater Boston Family Law American Inn of Court – Vice president and founding member
- Boston Bar Association – Member, Steering Committee (2013, 2014)
- Women’s Bar Foundation – Mentor attorney
- Senior Partners for Justice SERV – Conciliator
- Attorneys Representing Children (ARC) – Volunteer attorney
- Conciliator, Middlesex Probate and Family Court Conciliation Program
- Massachusetts Bar Association – Member
- Middlesex Bar Association – Member
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
- United States District Court for Massachusetts
Prior Professional Experience
- Partner, Rubin and Rudman LLP, Boston MA
- Associate, White & Inker P.C., Boston MA
- Judicial Law Clerk, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Probate and Family Courts